Here in this Topic I will be explaining about how to check the script mapping points to the ISAPI .dll file that can process the request? see how it works.This can even resolve your couple of HTTP errors as well,some thing like HTTP Error 500.0 – Internal Server Error HRESULT: 0x800700c1 “Description of HRESULT The page cannot be displayed because an internal server error has occurred”.Follow the scripts to check the script mapping points to the ISAPI .dll file that can process the request?
1) Open IIS, go to run -> inetmgr
2) Select the website which you want to add the isapi filer
3) In Features View, on the server Home page, double-click Modules.
4) On the Modules page, in the Actions pane, click Configure Native Modules.
5) In the Configure Native Modules dialog box, click Register.
6) In the Register Native Module dialog box, in the Name box, type a name for the native module.
7) In the Path box, type the file system path of the location of the .dll file, or click the Browse button to navigate to the folder that contains the .dll file, and then click OK.
8) In the Configure Native Modules dialog box, select the check box of the native module that you just registered, and then click OK.